The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer Headline Animator

The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

This is a song about a bitch I know. Enjoy.


        Honey (What A Biotch)
Coated with a thick, rude exterior
Hiding an insecure, damaged interior
Detracts from what few insightful things you say
You have this air about you, this obnoxious way
Call out attitude, but don't practice what you preach
Who bothered you, you're there to guide and teach
Living with you would be a nightmare
Such a personality, I shouldn't care


Chorus: This is who you are, the bitch in you won't change
If I could tear you apart, 
what wouldn't I rearrange
Snobbery & rudeness feed your appetite
What are you hiding from that makes you act like
A stuck up, two faced
Unmemorable, easily replaced
Bitch, a witch, 
your rudeness don't make me twitch
I ain't no snitch
I'll just write a song about it honey


Walk in the room, smiles all around
Then you turn my grin straight upside down
You try so hard to bring me down
What did I do to you
If all the bitches got together and threw a party, you'd be at the head
If all the bitches chowed down in their little dog bowls, you'd be howling at the moon instead
Wanna take you by the shoulders and shake the bitch out
Better not walk through Camden with that big mouth
Can bitch all you want, let's hear that shout
Move that ass, let's take a ride downtown
Only 4'10, they'd knock you out

chorus

Wouldn't be fun to live with
How much do you pay your husband
How does he put up with it
How many drinks is he downing
Little miss perfect, he ain't found it
Must have a high pain tolerance
Cause you are off the charts
Who was ever rude to you
Why do you do all the shit you do
Have no idea what you've been through
That makes you act like such a shrew
At least I'm not a snob like you


chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment