The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer Headline Animator

The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I'm Back

Hello all. It's been a while. I took a pretty long hiatus from blogging. But now I am back. I will be updating my blog with tv and movie reviews as well as my own collection of poetry and songs. I am open to suggestions on how to improve the site and take recommendations on what you would like to be reviewed. I plan to review the series finale of Body of Proof, start weekly reviews of Army Wives and Pretty Little Liars, put up a review for the latest Star Trek movie, and add some of my best poems and songs for you all to enjoy. I am also thinking about adding music reviews to the blog as well. I have a pretty well-rounded taste in music and would like to start that off by reviewing the songs of the flop movie The Great Gatsby, which has a great soundtrack. I may start reviewing some other popular shows as well so stay tuned.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment