The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer Headline Animator

The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

body of proof, better and better!!

New Post

This is the first time in a while I have no critiques whatsoever about a tv show. It isn't boring, too predictable, or unrealistic. The acting is great, but Dana Delany still shines as Dr. Megan Hunt. The twist this week is that the girl on the autopsy table is a former patient of hers. She remembers the operation and what was wrong with her brain, but not her. You didn't see the killer coming, but I have a feeling you never will. I was kept on the tips of my toes and also found a new breakout song Exits and Arrows by Hilary and Stewart. Megan tries to get to know her co-workers better. Most of them just shrug her off because for years she never showed any interest. She is witty, smart, savvy, and got eighteen million viewers to watch her. This is gonna be a good season, almost like a mini movie in each episode. Let me get my popcorn.

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful review. I like that you commented on many different aspects of the program.

    Aunt Barbara

    ReplyDelete