The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer Headline Animator

The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer

Monday, April 4, 2011

something I wrote.... tell me what you think

New Post

every once in a while I like to deviate from tv reviews

Tell me what you think of this poem

Random

Everything that happened today
Is a blur
My life has changed
Been rearranged
Before my eyes
I can’t tell the truth from lies
It all happened so fast
The speed of light
Then I closed my eyes
And now I’m here


Yes I’m here
Can’t tell night from day
Trying not to slip away
I’ve got this gut feeling
This instinct
Intuition I have to trust it
I see it again
It flashes before me
I try to remember
But I can’t
It’s not that I won’t
I am unable
I don’t know how
I have managed to stay stable
Feel like I’m going insane
Something’s not right in my brain

I don’t know what
But I can feel it
This feeling
You gotta believe it

Can barely move
Paralyzed
With fear
Building up deep inside
 Every second lasts forever
Feels like an eternity
Only been a couple of hours
So I’m to believe

I remember the things you take for granted
There the things I miss the most
The little things no one gives a damn about
So much pent up I want to shout
Shout, release all my anger
Release all my sadness
Release everything
From deep within

The small things
They can be big
In the scheme of things
They start to add up
Then one day you wake up
In a enormous mess
You could guess

I took some wrong twists and turns
Should of stayed on the road, my path so to speak
I think I’ve learned
Not to believe in destiny
The past doesn’t have to affect the future
That I am sure
Dealing with the pain I have to endure

I did it all myself
No one else is to blame
My actions my responsibilities
Put me to shame

Put me to shame
Can’t give blame
Only take it
I can’t get lost
Can’t go the wrong way
What happens if I do
I’ll have nothing left to say

No, nothing left to say
The truth will remain unknown
Quiet will not change
Nothing will be heard
Nothing will be said

This is all above my head
Keeping this bottled up
Is not easy
Nothing is destiny
Nothing is meant to be
You make life happen
It doesn’t happen to you
You know that is true

No comments:

Post a Comment