The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer Headline Animator

The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer

Sunday, May 1, 2011

i didn't abandon my blog!

New Post

sorry I haven't been posting lately on tv reviews. I have read books, seen movies, and lots of tv but I've been working on a special project. I always put song lyrics up here that I have written, but I've never written music for them. The reason is I only know how to play drums and you need piano or guitar to write a song. I have been working with my piano to write some music (which is taking forever since I don't know what I've been doing and I can't sing and play at the same time) it is a new song you haven't seen before. I figured out you can use drum beats on the piano for interludes which is really cool. I have written 2 of the 3 interludes, the chorus music, and the end. I still need the beginning and the music for the rest of the words. I haven't finished writing the song either. I have a feeling I will be done in a week since I take at least an hour a day to work on it. My mom has been positive going from its horrible to interesting and not bad.She used to play the piano since she was a kid. She said it sounded a little Japanese which I don't mind because they have awesome music. If it is good enough I will post it here. I have a piano that can record beats but doesn't save them, so I record them on the piano and then onto my phone. Also since I don't know how to read music I have to refer to the keys as this key or that key rather than a or c which is frusturating. The song itself is very weird, I got the idea when I was watching a so you think you can dance commercial with my Dad and he said that one of the dancers was moving like a pyschotic spider. Then the song was born, it seems like something Lady Gaga would sing. Who knows, have approximately 1:54 in music and the chorus and one other part in lyrics, still have a lot to go. Wish me best of luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment