The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer Headline Animator

The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer

Friday, November 19, 2010

hi, bye

New Post

sorry I only posted now, was so tired, then got haircut and eyebrow wax. Needed to rest afterwards. NO soccer tournament 2moro!! :(     It was cancelled last minute. But I still have basketball tryouts and tennis. Also, dying to see and review Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. Will definitely see and review it sometime this weekend. Probably sunday. Will write this weekend, because I hardly have any homework. Can't wait until we get off for Thanksgiving. PLEASE VOTE IN THE POLL OF THE WEEK, ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT TO VOTE, BECOME A FOLLOWER IF YOU READ OR LIKE MY BLOG, OR IF YOU WANT TO READ ALL OF MY MOVIE REVIEWS. NEED TO SEE SOME SAMPLES OF YOUR WRITING, ANYTHING LIKE POETRY, SHORT STORIES, MEMOIRS. JUST NEED TO READ SOMETHING TO CHEER ME UP, ALSO NEED MORE PAGEVIEWS, THERE HAVE BEEN LITERALLY LIKE NONE SINCE I LOST MY COMPUTER PRIVILEGES A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO. IF YOU THINK I AM AN UNRELIABLE POSTER, I WILL PROVE YOU WRONG. NEED TO READ WRITING SAMPLES, OTHERWISE I MIGHT JUST SHUT THE WEBSITE DOWN. :(  Was happy today, depressed now. Upset about tournament. :(  ADIOS POSSIBLY FOR GOOD...   :(

6 comments:

  1. Noo! Please don't stop writing. I love your blog, and please know there Is atleast one person who really likes your poems and songs(: ! Don't give up.. I've old my friends about this blog and you're doing really good so keep on posting! You're awesome, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone from your school. Are you gonna keep blogging, though? You're so good! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. (different person)you must be an excellent writer to pull this website off.Good writers put on websites like this and then it grows and it might become public. So, dont shut it down. If you have the guts to do all this,than you have the power to figure out what your going to do next.
    - a new jersey friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will keep blogging because I just got 30 pageviews in one hour. An all time high for me. Thanks for the encouragement. Should I continue with the movie reviews?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, and put some more poems up!

    ReplyDelete