The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer Headline Animator

The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer

Friday, December 31, 2010

double life

New Post

does anybody know how to sync videos from youtube to your ipod?

Double Life New Chapter


Mitch wakes up in the middle of the night in a hot sweat. He just had a crazy dream that his memories were chasing him and they just couldn't catch up to his brain. He's been having a lot of nightmares like this lately. they creep him out a lot. They do this to the point where he dreads going to sleep. Last night he had a dream that he was being pounded with a baseball bat mecilessly by his a woman that looked oddly familiar and he had no idea why. He speaks to his therapist about these dreams every session and even though she is supposed to help him with his issues, she just seems to think he is hopeless and extremely pyschotic. He has a feeling that his memories will all come back to him through his dreams, it will just take some time....

also started writing a book hesitant to put it uphere because I have 25 pages so far that have been unedited, I change tenses ALOT and I don't paragraph. 25 pages of unparagraphed writing, lol THAT'S REALLY BAD HAHA! if u want me to post it anyway comment below

6 comments:

  1. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081214141311AAmUBKz

    ReplyDelete
  2. i appreciate your response, but the question has been deleted, what do u think I should put on next.... just a hunch but is this Emily Brady?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO no this is not emily brady. uhh.. look up a youtube downloading site on google, then download youtube vids, then drag them onto your itunes? idk hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. just curious as to who u are, why are you staying anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. cause i came across this blog on google

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok... but I just looked at my pageviews and right after I wrote a facebook status saying I had a new post, i got one pageview, was it you, if that is true then you know me from facebook, meainng I know you....

    ReplyDelete