The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer Headline Animator

The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

pms queen song tell me what you think

New Post

Pms queen
Loaded with angry steam
Because you just act so obsene
You know exactly what I mean

You're just getting yourself in trouble
What will happen to you I say oh well
You screwed yourself
You picked the wrong person to mess with

I bet you get a natural high
Off of your twisted lies
I wish you'd look me in the eyes
Leave all the excuses behind and
Fall to your knees and apologize

Pms queen
Loaded with angry steam
It's coming out full speed from the rooftops
How far will you go before you stop

It infuriates me
Hard to believe
How low you go
I just want you to know

One day It'll bite you in the ass
But I take the high road because I have class

Pms queen
Loaded with angry steam
You act like a broken machine
But it doesn't affect my self esteem

You truly are a scumbag
Yeah you and all your bullshit
There's nothing I can do about that
But that doesn't mean I'll just sit back and take it

No no oh no no hey no

Feel the rath of the pms queen
You just assumed you would get off easy
So messed up yet so serene
You shouldn't have decided to mess with me

Hey stupid
What were you thinking
About to lose it
Your ego's slowly shrinking

Pms queen
Bursting with angry steam
You're just going off the edge
I'm plain tired of it

It's not just the grade
You try to make me feel like an idiot
I wish you'd just disinitegrate
Truth be told
Not a single soul
Would miss you anyway

No, they'd be relieved
Not to deal with you anymore
I dare you to go farther
If you think you're all that then what are you waiting for

Pms queen
Loaded with angry steam
Because everything you've done is so obsene
Don't play nice you know what I mean

No
No
Never
Ever
I'm not just gonna let it slide
It'll haunt you so there better not be a next time

You're gonna get the proper punishment
Because you truly deserve it
You're so bad
That by calling you names I'm insulting a scumbag
Watch out because you think it's all games and fun
Next thing you know your dictatorship is done

No comments:

Post a Comment