The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer Headline Animator

The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer

Sunday, April 17, 2011

hey alot on tonight!!! stay tuned for more

New Post

desperate housewives, army wives, and lemonade mouth are on at the same time. I don't have 3 tvs so I watched lemonade mouth. I am so glad I did! Listening to the songs made me get up and dance so I turned on the movie tonight and was AMAZED! usually disney channel movies suck, but this is an exception. It is about taking a stand and standing up for what you believe in. The songs have depth and premise unlike camp rock or high school musical. Bridgit Mendler played Olivia White and was the lead singer of lemonade mouth. I knew she could sing but I didn't think she was that amazing! WOW! Everyone else was an unknown, the only person I recognized was Hayley who had a guest role as Alex's evil friend on Wizard's of Waverly Place. Bridgit guessed starred on Wizard's too as Justin's girlfriend and she got her own show Good Luck Charlie. It proves just one appearance on Disney can make you a star. I DEFINITELY give this 5 STARS and recommend you WATCH IT! Army Wives is on again at 11 so tune in for a review a little after midnight and I will watch Desperate Housewives on hulu tomorrow. I'm sad to have missed it, I just caught the end, it sounded juicy. I try to report everything and will try to watch Degrassi too, (I missed it Friday). Check in, 3 more posts due tomorrow then I am taking a hiatus for vacation in Florida. Will still post but not for everything. I would love to do tv reviews all the time!!! Have a great break!

No comments:

Post a Comment