The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer Headline Animator

The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer

Thursday, January 20, 2011

dream wedding song

New Post

dream wedding song

this is perfect
everything id reamed
have my something borrowed and something blue
im so lucky to marry you

my white dress
its strapless
with a long train
oh so hard to explain

my vows are all set
this day is something i will never forget
picture perfect
never gonna regret it

everyone we've ever known is here
i walk down the aisle
and see your smile
its a snowy day in winter

red roses on the tables
people everywhere i look
my dream wedding


then we cut the cake together
you shove a piece right in my mouth
i throw one back in your face

your laugh is loud and pure
thats what makes me so sure
you're what i've been looking for
in sickness and in health we'll always be together

my dream wedding
I ain't ever gonna be forgetting
this day
the dancing, cake, lowers, and the vows that you say

my dream wedding
dream wedding

wedding, wedding, wedding, oh-oh yeah

it took everything to get here
all the planning for this magical day
baby, it was worth it

dancing the first time as a married couple
its our song
the first one we ever danced to
you lead me carefully
i cling to you

we certainly don't dance with ease
but you make me believe
cause i laugh like crazy
when im with you
my heart races fast and it never stops
when im with you it does flip flops

my dream, dream, dream, dream wedding

a day I won't ever be for-get-ting


also wanna read the lying game by sara shepard, can't wait for the pretty little liars books to come out in july...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment