The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer Headline Animator

The Life of an Aspiring Teenage Writer

Sunday, October 24, 2010

good night

New Post

watching desperate housewives at 9 2nite soooo excited, it is old for me but I love it!!! Have to go back to school 2moro, groan!! UGH!!! Need to make up what I missed on Friday, yuck!!! NEED TO GET THE FIRST GOSSIP GIRL BOOK AND THE SEVENTH PRETTY LITTLE LIARS BOOK, ALMOST DONE WITH THAT SERIES. I am reading the Other Boleyn Girl now and contemplating reading Fahrenheit 451 and the Scarlet Letter, started rereading some of bridget jone's diary for fun, it is hilariously perfect, a must read for any girl!!!! Tomboy or not.  Been thinking about whether I should become the school's new gossip girl, tell about the lives of the rich and elite. Would it be worth it, or too much work. Oh it's something to ponder about. Think about it. You know you love me. XOXO,
                                                                                                           Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment